IQRA Arabic Program 2019-2020
The Arabic Program’s period is 8 months (September 2nd, 2019 – April 2020). Mondays and Wednesdays from 5 to 6 for level 1 (students who cannot read and write)
6 to 7 for level 2 (students who can read and write and would like to learn the Arabic language)
This program for students in kindergarten up to 7th grade.
Please be aware that registration is not complete until you enter your debit/credit card info and submit the first month payment.
All fees must be submitted through the application with a card, no other payment methods are accepted.
- First Child: $75 per month
- Second Child: $70 per month
- Third Child: $65 per month
Please keep in mind the following when filling out the application:
- We’re using a new registration system that allows us to better manage all registrants.
- Under contact details, please enter the contact details of the parent/guardian who will be receiving regular updates from the school on their phone number.
- Under registrants, please enter your child’s details. Select “Add more registrants” if you have more than one child.
- In the payment/card details section, you will see an option for entering a promotion code. This option is only for parents who are signing up more than one child in the school. If you have more than one child added as registrants, please enter “2applicants” or “3applicants” in the promotion code field to receive the siblings discount.
- You will be required to either sign up for “Monthly Recurring” payment using your card details, or pay for the full academic year up front with your card details. Please note that the program charges you for the whole year in advance by default, unless you check the “Monthly Recurring” in the card details section.
- We now don’t accept any other payment methods (no cash, check, PayPal, etc) for your security and to better manage finances.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us at these phone numbers:
Principal Sheikh Abdullah Khadra: (919) 618-5478
For General Information (Text or WhatsApp): (919) 917-6071
We look forward to having your children in this program!
÷ٌَش We ask Almighty Allah to grant you and your children success and happiness in this life and in the hereafter.
IQRA Academy — Islamic Association of Cary