Eid prayers will be held at 9am EST.
Please come by 8:30am (latest) as parking is limited and you may have to park across the street at Church Parking lot.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS (till the end):
1) Prayer services are offered to adult MEN only because of space limitations and to ensure social distancing.
2) MUST wear face mask upon arrival to the prayer area, and MUST bring your own prayer rug.
3) Community members will be allowed in the prayer area on a first-come first-served basis. Once the prayer area reaches capacity, you will be requested to kindly leave the area.
4) Please make Wudu at home (there is no way to maintain CDC-recommended social distancing with facility-use at the Masjid).
5) We urge you strongly to continue practicing social distancing at all times. Always stay at least 6-feet apart from others.
6) Kindly arrive on time for prayer and leave immediately after the end of the prayer service.
7) Please avoid shaking hands, use verbal greetings instead.
NOTE: We will have Police, Security Guard and Volunteers available to help and guide you upon your arrival. Please follow their directions to ensure safe and healthy conditions.
Kindly pray at home if you do not feel well; or have underlying health conditions; or, if any of the following conditional are met:
If you have been in close contact (less than 6′ for more than 10 minutes) with a person who has tested positive for COVID-19.
If you have had a fever (temperature of 100.4 and above) within the last 72 hours.
If you have developed a recurring cough or shortness of breath (not related to allergies) within the last two weeks.
If you have traveled outside of NC in the past 14 days.
Again, we remind that the worshipers still must follow physical distancing recommendations by staying six feet apart and wearing a face covering.