Parents MUST read and abide by the School Rules and Regulations.
- SCHOOL TIME
- Opens every Sunday Except holidays (check calendar).
- Starts at 9:45 am.
- Snack time from 11:20 to 11.50 pm. School will provide snacks.
- Students need to bring spill proof water bottles.
- School finishes at 1.45 pm after Zuhr Salah.
- Parents must pick up kids before 2:00 PM.
- 2. COMMUNICATION
- Teacher and School management will use whatsapp app and/or email for communication with parents.
- Parents are encouraged to install whatsapp app on their mobile phones.
- 3. TEXTBOOKS
- Students will be given a Textbook, Workbook and Notebook.
- Students will need to bring pen/pencil erasers etc.
- Please inform the class teacher or school management if your child is expected to be absent from school.
- Contact information about the school management and teacher will be shared with you.
- ATTIRE/DRESS CODE
- All teachers and students must wear loose clothing.
- No see-through or tight clothes or short clothes are permitted during school; anyone found in such attire will be reported to the school office or sent home.
- Female teachers and female students over 10 years of age must wear loose and long tops which cover their awrah.
- All female staff and students must have a head covering.
- All male staff and students are recommended to wear islamic thobes and cap on head.
- RULES ON MOBILE PHONES AND SMART WATCHES
- Mobile phones or smart watches or game consoles (psp, Nintendo ds etc.) are not allowed at any time during school time and must be switched-off at all times.
- In case of emergency, the student may seek permission to contact their parents via the school mobile number.
Principal: Irfan Raj, mobile number 919-812-7691.
Imam: Sami Kocak, mobile number 248-619-6988.